Youth for Global Peace 2021
“To provide experiment oriented creative activities/exercises for the Holistic Development of Youth and to harness the capabilities inherent in youth and use them to face the challenges prevailing in this world now”
From 12th January 2021 to 12th August 2021
Youth Wing, Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation
Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalalya
Global H.Q : Mount Abu. Rajasthan.
Brahma Kumaris, Madurai Sub Zone
Dear esteemed YOUTH!
After experiencing an unprecedented event of our lifetime for almost a year now, surely all of us have a wealth of experiences to share, learn and unlearn from. With an intent to build resilient organizations, teams and individuals, we are excited to launch a project called ” Youth for Global
Peace”, to Unlock Peak Potentials, to explore unlimited possibilities and bounce back with Resilience and Zeal to thrive and not just to live.
We look forward to your participation in this project YGP 2021 right now. It is a free project with creative exercises, group discussions, deep reflective exercises and fun. Kindly share this information in all your social network for the success of this project YGP 2021
WE STRONGLY BELIEVE …
- When we change, the world changes
- Shoulder responsibility of the self and not to play a blame game
- Reasons for all the problems either personal or social or political are due to the devoid of values
- An individual’s harmony with the body, nature, and all relationships is essential to experience a meaningful, Happy life.
- To increase Resilience Power .
- To get rid of addictions like social media addict etc.,
- To inculcate Values / Virtues on day to day basis to lead meaningful & purposeful life.
- To prepare oneself to face any / all the challenges either personal or social or spiritual
By increasing mental powers by adopting various techniques in daily life.
By applying various universal laws in life to lead a happy life.
By introducing new life style to overcome stress and anger in everyday life.
By increasing positive thoughts, self esteem etc., to empower the Youth.
VALUES / VIRTUES TO BE ADOPTED
Month Theme of the month
January, 2021 – Peace ( National Youth day)
February, 2021 – Love
March, 2021 – Self Confidence (Women’s day)
April, 2021 – Holistic Health (Health day, Earth day, fitness day)
May, 2021 – Harmonious family ( Family day)
June, 2021 – Environmental Awareness (Yoga day, environment day)
July, 2021 – Skill development ( Skill day)
August, 2021 – Ideal Youth (International Youth day)
DAILY ACTIVITIES TO BE PERFORMED …
- Today’s God’s Blessing- Think it over
- Daily affirmations to be made
- Participating in weekly activity
- Creative activity such as drawing, memes etc.,
- Writing letter to God
Some of the suggested Weekly activities are…..
- Thanks giving to inmates, relatives and persons in contact verbally.
- Visit to places like Old Age Homes, Orphanages, Mentally Retarded Homes etc.,
- To meet and interact with physically and visually challenged people.
- Peace walk for at least 20 minutes per day.
- Help the poor and needy neighbors.
- Keep mobile in sleep mode after 10.00 pm.
- Listen to music / songs at least six times in a day.
- Read moral / spiritual / motivational / religious literature for at least 15 minutes per day
- Say sorry for mistakes made knowingly or unknowingly
- Practice “Om Shanti” mantra at least ten times a day
- Let go practice by writing it in a paper, and later discarding it.
- Keep quality sleep for 7 hours from 10.00 pm to 5.00 am
- Abstain from violent movies / pictures / music
- View sunrise and observe sun’s rays at least for 10 minutes
- Breakfast only after taking bath in the morning
- Wash plates and daily wear clothes
- Listen to motivational lectures / discourses at least 15 minutes / day
- Assist parents in cooking like vegetable cutting
- Visit to religious place of one’s choice at least 15 minutes a day
- Start every activity with one minute silence
- Practice reflection / affirmation / resolutions at least for 10 minutes a day
About Brahma Kumaris
Brahma Kumaris is a Global institution dedicated to the overall upliftment of the society. This institution works right from the grass-root level of the society through its well administered network of 4500 branches around the World
About Youth Wing, RERF
Youth Wing of Rajyoga Education and Research Foundation is the sister concern of Brahma Kumaris. It has been working actively since 1985 with a National network. The Wing tries to achieve its aim with the help of more than one lakh young people who perform their regular duties, lead a life free from bad habits, spend their spare time and energy in rendering the honorary services for the upliftment of the society.